Scheme of transportation from India to Russia
Container transportation is carried out according to the following combined scheme:
- Cargo shipping from any point of the country to the port of Chennai or Mumbai, container formation, booking a place on the ship.
- Transportation from the Indian port to the Russian Vladivostok.
- Customs clearance.
- Delivery by rail to Moscow, unloading at the railway terminal.
- Transportation of the container to your warehouse.
The entire journey, including customs clearance, takes 45-46 days. We guarantee compliance with this deadline, as we have fully worked out the route, concluded contracts with the largest sea carriers, we have our own train with container platforms Vladivostok − Moscow, there is a fleet of container ships. Our representatives work in the ports of India, and customs clearance begins even before the cargo arrives at the Far Eastern Customs.
Customs clearance of goods
We do not use illegal schemes. This does not mean that customs clearance will take an indefinite time. On the contrary, we guarantee that the process will take a maximum of a day:
- Our logisticians begin to work out the ordered assortment immediately after placing an application for transportation from India to Russia. The task of this stage is to determine the list of necessary permits for import into the territory of the Customs Union and check their availability with the customer.
- During the time the container was in sea transit (a little more than 3 weeks) employees collect a full package of documents. If necessary, they issue certificates and declarations of conformity, state registration.
- Even before the ship arrives in Vladivostok, a preliminary customs declaration is submitted. This allows you to identify possible risks in advance and reduce the time for monitoring.
- When submitting the IM-40, all issues are already settled, it remains only to register the declaration and wait for the "release".
To calculate the cost of cargo transportation from India and customs clearance in Russia, submit an application on our website, specifying the nature of the cargo, its weight and volume, urgency, and the address of the supplier. You will receive a preliminary calculation in one day.